Sunday, February 15, 2015

Mala Limbu looks like Sofia Vergara!

I came across the photos of Mala Limbu from her debut movie One Way premiere. She looks smoking hot in that red outfit, no doubts! Oh wait, I then noticed something. My eyes are telling me that the new actress in K-town pretty much resembles the very famous actress Sofia Vergara, whom I know as Gloria, with her famous Colombian accent, from TV series Modern Family. Look at these women with killer-looks. Red-hot! What do you think?

Mala Limbu (Left) and Sofia Vergara (Right)
Photo Courtesy: www.bishalchautari.com and www.huffingtonpost.ca

photo courtesy: facebook.com/OfficialMalaLimbu

Mala Limbu's debut movie One Way directed by Suraj Subba Nalbo released last Friday (13th Feb, 2015). I had known her from the music video Malai Vanna Aaundaina by Naren Limbu. She looks beautiful and sexy, I hope she does fine job in acting as well.
Best wishes for her success.






photo courtesy: facebook.com/OfficialSofiaVergara



Sofia Vergara is hmm.... what can I say, I'm fan of her. I find her stunning and just love her Colombian accent. She is a delight to watch in Modern Family. Her new movie Hot Pursuit, along with Reese Witherspoon is hitting the theaters on May 8, 2015. From trailer, it looks like the movie is super hot and super fun.






Photo courtesy: www.huffingtonpost.com
Photo Courtesy: www.bishalchautari.com



2 comments:

  1. Seriously she looks like Sofia Vergara... I mean im a huge fan of sofia ever since I started watching Modern Family... and Mala quite resembles her... her figure and looks.. n she too is smoking hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Nischal Gurung, she does. Same thoughts!! :)
    Thank you for your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete